Sharing Perspectives on the Reconstructive Lumpectomy: A Discussion for Surgeons and Radiation Oncologists
Originally Broadcast: Thursday, January 21 at 4PM PST (7PM EST)
Sign Up for On-Demand Alert
An interactive, case-based panel discussion designed to:
- highlight optimal breast reconstruction and localization techniques
- provide insight to technology's impact on the surgeon - radiation oncologist partnership
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions and hear about the latest breast reconstruction methods from a multi-disciplinary team, including two surgeons and a radiation oncologist, practicing in both Academic and Community based centers.
Tips & Tricks
- Please use Chrome for the best registration and viewing experience.
- Please ensure that you have fairly strong internet bandwidth. If your network speed is slow, it is suggested that you plug directly into a modem and not use wireless.
- Please watch on a computer if possible as opposed to a mobile device.
- If you experience Firewall or access issues, please contact your institution’s IT Department for support.